The Aggressive Driving program is designed for the individual who has received several traffic violations in a short period of time, been identified by law enforcement as an aggressive driver and/or a habitual traffic offender. The seminar is usually part of a court judgement.
Enlighten participants about how their attitudes towards the driving environment, stress, time management, anger management and individual personality traits all play a part in their driving behavior, causing them to be aggressive drivers.
- Accept responsibility for their negative actions of angry and aggressive driving practices
- Investigate how their attitudes and emotions affect their driving
- Explore their current driving behavior and learn ways to become responsible and courteous driver
- Understand they have a choice in the manner in which they operate a motor vehicle
- Make a personal commitment to change their negative driving habits
Please have these items handy when you call:
- Driver’s License Number (DL)
- DL expiration date
- Last 4 of SSN
- Citation county, citation number, date
- Case number
- What class you would like to register for