NTSI’s Anger Awareness Level 1 program is designed for individuals who have been identified as having trouble with managing anger. Referrals to this course include those arrested on charges where anger is an issue and for employers who feel an employee needs to address anger issues. The program is usually required as a condition of the Court and is suitable for a pre-trail diversion or as a condition of probation.
To enable participants to identify their problems with managing stress and anger to develop a plan for addressing these issues.
- Acceptance of responsiblity for actions that led to the participant’s arrest or incident that led to their attendance in the class
- Understand stress and its influence on the body and one’s behavior
- Understand how attitude and values relate to aggressive behavior
- Assist participants in learning stress management to reduce the liklihood of anger problems
- Development of personal commitment plan to avoid future anger-realted problems and/or arrest
Please have these items handy when you call:
- Driver’s License Number (DL)
- DL expiration date
- Last 4 of SSN
- Citation county, citation number, date
- Case number
- What class you would like to register for