The Commercial Driver License Program Level 1 was developed as a driver improvement program for CDL operators. Some states require CDL violators in order to reduce or eliminate the points allocated as a result of a violation to attend a specific CDL course. Courts may also require CDL violators to attend a specific CDL driver improvement course. This program may also be utilized by commercial motor carriers as a means to provide additional training to their CDL operators.
Assist commercial vehicle operators in accepting the responsibility they have as CDL licensed drivers and in understanding the importance of their attitude in affecting their driving behavior.
- Accept responsibility for their actions when driving a commercial motor vehicle
- Understand how their attitude affects their driving behavior
- Recognize and evaluate their current driving patterns and learn ways to change them
- Become familiar with the Federal rules in reference to operating a commercial motor vehicle
Please have these items handy when you call:
- Driver’s License Number (DL)
- DL expiration date
- Last 4 of SSN
- Citation county, citation number, date
- Case number
- What class you would like to register for