The DWLS/R program was developed for use by courts and state licensing agencies as part of sentencing requirements for those individuals convicted of operating a motor vehicle while their driving privileges were suspended or revoked.
The seminar is designed to help each attendee review their driver’s license record and determine what steps are required for them to have their driving privileges reinstated. Topics include responsibility and choice, personality traits, anger management, time management, stress, aggressive driving and driving under the influence.
- Accept responsibility for their actions and to understand its impact on their driver’s license record and life.
- Recognize and evaluate their current driving patterns and learn ways to change them
- Become familiar with laws in reference to driving while their driver’s license is suspended/ revoked,
- Provide suggestions on ways to reinstate their driving privilege
- Develop a personal action plan to facilitate desired changes in their driving behavior
To pre-register for an onsite class, please call (352) 493-2211
Please have these items handy when you call:
- Driver’s License Number (DL)
- DL expiration date
- Last 4 of SSN
- Citation county, citation number, date
- Case number
- What class you would like to register for