The Law Enforcement Defensive Driving Program was developed for use by all law enforcement organizations.
Traffic fatalities are the leading cause of death of law enforcement personnel. The NTSI Law Enforcement Defensive Driving Program was not developed to train officers in the operation of motor vehicles, but rather the goal of this program is to introduce officers to the many factors other than operational skill that affect their driving behavior.
- Discover who, what, when, where, and how law enforcement collisions occur
- Understand how mental awareness and stress can affect driving
- Learn if you may be an “aggressive driver”
- Discuss “police pursuit” driving
- Explore the meaning of “sensory overload”
- Gain information on “anger and driving”
To pre-register for an onsite class, please call (352) 493-2211
Please have these items handy when you call:
- Driver’s License Number (DL)
- DL expiration date
- Last 4 of SSN
- Citation county, citation number, date
- Case number
- What class you would like to register for