The Life Skills/ Civic Responsibility program may be court ordered as part of a diversion plan for those individuals charged with misdemeanor crimes. Depending on the judgment order of the court the course may be taught in 4, 6, and 8 hours.
Please have these items handy when you call:
- Driver’s License Number (DL)
- DL expiration date
- Last 4 of SSN
- Citation county, citation number, date
- Case number
- What class you would like to register for
Explore ideas embracing civic responsibility, moral and legal obligations, and introducing participants to Focus Concept Steps.
- Comprehend the legal and moral consequences of violating laws
- Accept responsibility for aggressive behavior and understand the impact our actions have on ourselves and others
- Recognize how stress relates to negative actions
- Appreciate and evaluate negative behavioral patterns and where necessary learn ways to change them
- Commit to achieving my personal Civic Responsibility Action Plan within the community in which I live