The basic Traffic Survival Level 1 program is designed for the individual who is attending the program on a voluntary basis to receive a reduction in points on their license, to dismiss a ticket, to receive an insurance discount, as an employer requirement or to satisfy a court order.
Please have these items handy when you call:
- Driver’s License Number (DL)
- DL expiration date
- Last 4 of SSN
- Citation county, citation number, date
- Case number
- What class you would like to register for
To introduce class participants to the philosophy of values + attitudes = behavior and encourage each one to make a commitment to becoming a better and safer driver.
- Help participants understand how their attitudes affect their driving
- Recognize and evaluate their current driving habits and where needed learn ways to change negative driving behavior
- Better understand and use safe and economical defensive driving techniques
- Discover the benefits of being a responsible and courteous driver
- Familiarize students with traffic law