The intermediate Traffic Survival Level 2 program is designed for the individual who has received multiple traffic citations, serious traffic violations or has been involved in numerous collisions. The program is normally court ordered and is utilized by the courts as part of a sentencing judgment.
To pre-register for an onsite class, please call (352) 493-2211
Please have these items handy when you call:
- Driver’s License Number (DL)
- DL expiration date
- Last 4 of SSN
- Citation county, citation number, date
- Case number
- What class you would like to register for
Assist attendees is discovering how their values and attitudes affect their driving behavior and how their emotions may be the cause of negative driving performance.
- Help participants understand how their attitudes and emotions affect their driving behavior
- To have attendees examine their current driving behavior and where needed make a commitment to changing negative driving practices
- Introduction to new defensive driving techniques
- Learn to appreciate the benefits of being a responsible and courteous driver
- Assist participants in comprehending the necessity of traffic laws