This program can be used by schools, churches, and other civic organizations as part of a prevention plan. In some states individuals convicted of violations of state statues against under age use of tobacco products may be required by the juvenile court to attend an anti-tobacco program.
Please have these items handy when you call:
- Driver’s License Number (DL)
- DL expiration date
- Last 4 of SSN
- Citation county, citation number, date
- Case number
- What class you would like to register for
Acquaint seminar attendees to the dangers of tobacco use to their health and the health of others, recognize cost of their habit and discover ways to abstain from further use.
- Discover the dangers associated with tobacco consumption
- Comprehend why trust is important and how their illegal actions affect trust
- Become familiar with the laws associated with tobacco use by those under the legal age
- Learn ways to abstain from further tobacco consumption