NTSI’s Anger Awareness– Level 2 Program is designed for individuals who have either recurrent anger/ aggressive behavior issues or for individuals who have been involved in a serious anger/ aggression incident. Appropriate referrals to this course include those with multiple arrests involving anger or aggressive behavior or employers who feel an employee needs to address anger issues. The program is usually required as a condition of the Court and is suitable for diversion or as a condition of probation.
To enable participants to identify recurrent or serious anger problems and discover resources and techniques to address these problems.
- Identify patterns of anger and how to address such patterns
- Acceptance of responsibility for action that led to the participant’s arrest or incident that led to their attendance in the class
- Understand stress and the influence on the body and one’s behavior
- Understand how attitude and values relate to aggressive behavior through use of an Anger Log
- Assist participants in learning stress management to reduce the likelihood of anger problems
- Development of a personal commitment plan to avoid future anger-related problems and/or arrest
Please have these items handy when you call:
- Driver’s License Number (DL)
- DL expiration date
- Last 4 of SSN
- Citation county, citation number, date
- Case number
- What class you would like to register for