The Drug and Alcohol Program for First Time Drivers was created to introduce new drivers to the impact alcohol and other drugs have on their bodies as well as their driving behavior and skills. Defensive driving techniques and traffic laws are also discussed. Successful completion of this program may be required by some states for first time drivers desiring to obtain a learner’s drivers license.
Please have these items handy when you call:
- Driver’s License Number (DL)
- DL expiration date
- Last 4 of SSN
- Citation county, citation number, date
- Case number
- What class you would like to register for
Introduce new drivers to the dangers of driving while impaired and familiarize the participants with defensive driving techniques and traffic laws.
- Discover how alcohol and other drugs affect our bodies
- Explore the impact alcohol and other drugs have on an individual’s driving behavior and skills
- Cultivate an appreciation for the benefits of being a safe and responsible driver
- Gain insight and knowledge of traffic laws
- Learn defensive driving techniques